1) If you know it is Kundalini do not see a medical doctor or psychiatrist unless you know that they understand. Risk of involuntary incarceration in a psychiatric facility can be the result if trust is given to a physician or health care practitioner ignorant of Kundalini. Adopt the following physical body placements: tongue tip behind the upper front teeth as much as possible, fore finger tip and thumb tip joined as much as possible on both hands.
2) Stop all energetic generative practices. IE. Meditation, prayer, yoga, tai chi, chi gung, reiki, energetic healing, mediumship practices, 5 Tibetans, martial arts, sacred dance, chanting, ritual drumming, religious devotion, ingestion of entheogenic plants (light bearing), recreational drugs and alcohol and other generative practices not listed unless the non-chemical practice is being suggested or compelled by the Kundalini. Sexual excitation may become extreme. Understand this is all part of Kundalini transformation and the hyper expression and hypo expression of the libido can occur- nothing is wrong.
3) Believe or help another person believe that what they are experiencing is real, because it is. Enlargement of certain major organs may occur. Kidneys may increase in size by one third and temporarily extend beyond the belt line. Adrenal glands situated on top of the kidneys may also hyper and hypo express adrenaline (fight or flee hormone) in to the blood stream causing artificial Kundalini induced anxiety, paranoia, fear, and physical tension. Cardiac hyper and hypo fibrillation or increased and decreased heart rhythms are also normal and not to be confused with cardiac emergency. Body temperatures may rise to extremes with and without mechanical temperature mechanisms able to record and substantiate these temperature fluctuations. These are to be understood as part of the transformation being given for the many individual bodies that make up the physical body from the Kundalini. These changes are not permanent merely temporary and they are not to be resisted through fear or allopathic chemical intervention (pharmaceutical drugs). These phenomena will subside as resistance is eliminated and acceptance of the Kundalini is consciously expressed. All systems of the physical body will undergo specific modulations and permutations of transformation. Nothing is left out. Emotional mood swings are normal. Mental acuity and mental dullness are normal. Psychological resistance and fear is normal yet needs to be controlled as much as possible. Spiritual visitation and communication (visions, voices, lights) are normal and not to be relegated to the imagination.
4) Refer the individual or self to The Safeties protocols. There are versions available in Microsoft Word format or in Adobe PDF format. In addition to these there are also other language versions available for download.
5) Discontinue any ingestion of any caffeine containing products in any amount. IE. Coffee, tea (black tea), cola, any caffeine containing sugar beverage, chocolate, yerba mate and medications that contain caffeine. In addition discontinue consuming artificial sweeteners or heavily processed sweeteners such as NutraSweet and high fructose corn syrup, processed white sugar, and processed white flour. Follow the dietary compulsion, no matter how strange or inappropriate to the ego, that is provided by the Kundalini consciousness within. For example if one is a vegetarian and they are compelled to eat meat, they need to eat meat. To do otherwise is as a resistance to the Kundalini and problems will ensue due to this resistance. If one is more carnivorous then vegetarian and one is compelled to only eat vegetables and fruits this must also be done for the same reasons.
6) Eat watermelon. Stay hydrated with pure non-distilled spring or artesian water.
7) Take the phenomena seriously and without fear. It is not the imagination of the individual. It is real regardless of validation by other people. It is a teaching of transformation that is being given. It is best not to try to educate one’s family members or loved ones who may witness the phenomena associated with Kundalini if it is determined they are not able to understand, comprehend, or in some way become at ease with the viability and existence of the Kundalini as it expresses in a person. For example involuntary movements of the body known in the Sanskrit language as a kriya is caused by a Kundalini expression upon the body. These phenomena will induce the physical body to torque and twist and hold various yoga positions without the control of the person experiencing them. The Kundalini will control this upon and within the person. The individual person has no choice in this part of the transformation. A family member or loved one may not be able to understand this so great care must be given to avoid having emergency personnel dispatched in response to Kundalini expressing as a kriya. Kriyas can resemble various seizures in various levels of amplitude. They are normal and healthy and not to be understood as an emergency. This is only one example of the many examples that can be experienced from a Kundalini awakening.
8) Surrender completely to the force of the Kundalini. Do not resist in any way its interaction and transformation upon the body. (Physical body, psychological body, emotional body, mental body, spiritual body). Kundalini is a vertical experience. Many aspects of all five bodies will be expressed simultaneously. Do not fear this transformation. The human body is wired for Kundalini. It is a natural human expression and can be embraced with love and joy in its exaltation of the human condition.
9) Follow the feelings and impulses and dream teachings of the Kundalini. These will often come to a person in symbols rather than phrases, but not excluding phrases. Even if one has not sought the Kundalini experience for whatever reason the experience has found them. These protocols are for them and for those who seek this experience. Spiritual visitation by divine personage may be experienced. Out of body or astral projection may be experienced. Waking visions may be experienced. These are all normal experiences attributed to the awakening Kundalini expression.
10) Begin to initiate love based activities of consideration for self, others, society and environment in ways and actions that produce feelings of euphoria, bliss and love.
All systems of the physical body will undergo specific modulations and permutations of transformation. Nothing is left out.